Oct 9th, 2021 | Careers
- Full ownership of the day-to-day bookkeeping in MYOB
- Accounts payable and receivables management
- Completing monthly GST returns
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Offshore invoicing and payments includes currency exchange rates.
- Accounting Processes such as invoicing, investigation, and completing reconciliations
- Ordering office stationery
- General office administration, maintaining office records including data entry, documentation, and filing support
- Other administration/accounts-related tasks are involved.
- Working closely with external accountants
Candidates should possess:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar Office Management or a senior Accounts Admin role
- Must have previous experience in using MYOB and Inventory systems
- Tertiary accounting papers will be preferable
- Relevant experience in accounts including reconciliation, payroll, GST returns, and accounts payable/receivable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to resolve customer queries.
- High levels of discretion and honesty.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver on time.
- Customer-focused approach and positive attitude with the ability to work in a professional and confidential manner essential, with an ability to manage workloads and deadlines effectively
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude, and a team player
Apply online for this role or email for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com