021 136 8523

Text / Call

truck buyers NZ

If you’re looking for truck buyers Auckland, Hamilton, NZ you’ve come to the right place. Our truck buyers are trained in buying trucks in any condition and helping people get the cash in a fast and easy way.

Truck Buyers NZ

Based on its age and condition, our car buying specialists will also give you an estimate of the vehicle’s market worth. Afterward, we provide you with a free, no-obligation quotation that’s the best in town. Moreover, we’ve made selling your automobile a breeze. And also we’ll give you the most money for it.

Truck Buyers NZ | Professional Truck Buyers In Auckland, Hamilton, NZ

● Is your truck broken down?
● Do you also have a roadworthy truck?
● What are your options for selling your new truck?
● So, Would you like to sell your truck for quick cash?

But for some automobile owners, it’s challenging to sell an undesirable vehicle if no one is interested in purchasing it. So, we Buy Unwanted Cars “As Is” with Auckland truck buyers. Truck buyers in Auckland, NZ also take care of the hassles and also costs of selling your old vehicle.

Moreover, even if your truck has been damaged in an accident or has technical problems, we will buy it for cash. So, It’s time to find out how much your vehicle is worth! If you want to sell your truck, follow these steps—Call 0800 88 44 55 for a free no-obligation offer.

Excellent Truck Buyers Auckland, NZ

Using truck buyers Auckland you will also receive a free tow and cash payment on the spot. And so you may make arrangements that are convenient for you.

So, call now to find out how much your old, damaged, and unwanted truck is worth in exchange for cash. Also, it will take no more than 2 minutes of your precious time. Furthermore, all we want is the registration number or the type and model of the vehicle. Alternatively, you may also send images through email. Else, you can use the form at the top of the page, which is also available.

What Areas Do You Service? | Best Truck Buyers In Auckland, Hamilton, NZ

The greater Auckland region is serviced by NCP Truck Buyers. Northland and Waikato also deliver specific makes and models to us.

  •  Truck Buyers Auckland
  •  Truck Buyers Hamilton
  •  Best Truck Buyers Warkworth
  •  Truck Buyers Wellsford
  •  Truck Buyers Whangarei
  •  Top Truck Buyers Kaikohe
  •  Truck Buyers Tauranga
  •  Truck Buyers Pukekohe
  •  Best Truck Buyers Rodney
  •  Truck Buyers Thames
  •  Truck Buyers Huntly
  •  Top Truck Buyers Rotorua
  •  Truck Buyers Matamata
  •  Truck Buyers Manukau

What Is the Procedure for Buying and also Selling a vehicle?

In actuality, selling a vehicle to truck buyers in Auckland, Warkworth, Wellsford, NZ is surely a pretty straightforward procedure. Moreover, through your visit to our website, you have already accomplished the first step in the process. So, to obtain a quotation, you may either use phone. Also, you can just fill out a form on the company’s website. 

We will respond to you as soon as possible with a quote. So, all you have to do is tell us where your truck is located and what condition it is in. Moreover, Our objective is to make the procedure as simple and easy as possible for you. Then we’ll also surely be there on time to haul the truck away from you. The driver who comes to do the pick-up will surely pay you in cash for the entire amount. It is that easy order to provide you with the most incredible experience while also selling your truck.

Is this type of selling a risky business? | Best Truck Buyers in Warkworth, Wellsford, NZ

So, our goal is to provide you with a service that not only makes selling your vehicle more simple. But it is also the most secure alternative available when it comes to selling your truck. Moreover all of our staff have undergone background checks. Also, this provides you with the highest level of protection available. So, anyone who attempts to acquire your truck in any other manner is a risk if you choose to go that route.

In what time frame do you expect to get a quote?

So, we will usually respond to you with a quote the same day you fill out the form or give us a phone call. But It does take a little longer now and again. And this is also a pretty unusual occurrence.

When I call, how soon can you come and pick up my truck?

So, generally we are typically able to pick up your order the same day you call; however, there are also rare circumstances when we may need to wait a few days before we can complete the transaction. When you call us to receive a price and also schedule a pick-up time, we will do all we can to accommodate your request. And also we pick up the vehicle as soon as possible. Although you may be unavailable at that time, we will also work with you to find a time that is most suitable for you.

NCP Truck Buyers in Warkworth, Wellsford will surely buy truck in any make or model no matter in what condition.

Some of the most common brands purchased in the past 5 years:

Toyota, Hino, Mitsubishi, Ford, Mercedes, Iveco, Bedford, Daff, UD

So, Give us a call and find out how much your broken & unwanted truck is worth. It will take 2 minutes of your time. Moreover, All we need is the registration number or make and model. Also, Alternatively you can email photos to jay@ncp.co.nz or use the form at the top of the page.

What areas do you service? | Best Truck Buyers in Auckland, Hamilton, NZ

NCP Truck Buyers services the greater Auckland region. We also pick up specific makes and models from Northland and Waikato.

  • Truck Buyers Auckland
  • Truck Buyers Hamilton
  • Best Truck Buyers Warkworth
  • Truck Buyers Wellsford
  • Truck Buyers Whangarei
  • Trusted Truck Buyers Kaikohe
  • Truck Buyers Tauranga
  • Truck Buyers Pukekohe
  • Great Truck Buyers Rodney
  • Truck Buyers Thames
  • Truck Buyers Huntly
  • Reliable Truck Buyers Rotorua
  • Truck Buyers Matamata
  • Truck Buyers Manukau
  • Excellent Truck Buyers North Shore

Do you pay cash at pickup?

NCP Truck Buyers can pay cash, cheque or also do bank transfer. Whatever method surely suits you best.

What happens to my plates? | Excellent Truck Buyers in Warkworth, Wellsford, NZ

NCP Truck Buyers with either leave the plates and registration tags with you on the pickup of your truck or we will do a change of ownership right there and then.

When plates and tags are returned: Take the plates, rego card and also VIN number to any AAVTNZ or VINZ.  Fill out an MR15 form and any remaining registration will be reimbursed to you via cheque in the mail.

free truck removal | Truck Buyers Auckland, Hamilton, NZ
Truck Buyers Auckland, Hamilton, NZ


looking to sell a vehicle for cash?


We can pay you either in cash or also do a bank transfer right before we remove your vehicle. So, We leave the choice of payment in your hands.

So, Simply call 0800 88 44 55 or fill out the contact form to get a quick price offer. You will be asked a couple of quick questions then you will also have your golden price.

Every single vehicle’s price is tailored to its make, model, age and also condition. In most cases, the driver will decide on the price according to the vehicle’s overall condition.  Upon your acceptance, you will also get an instant cash payment and the vehicle will be removed straight away. 

When you scrap, wreck or sell your vehicle. The pickup driver will either give you the number plates back for registration cancellation. So, in some cases, if the vehicle is purchased with the number plates. The ownership will also be transferred over straight away before the vehicle is uplifted.

So, you can sell or scrap any car for cash. No matter the age, make, model or also type. Moreover, National Car Wreckers can buy your vehicle no matter if it’s small car or a big truck!

So, don’t worry if your car doesn’t have WOF registration, or if it’s been cancelled. You can also still sell your scrap or damaged car.

No, your scrap car doesn’t need to work & also this will not affect your quote.

Recent Blogs